Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree creamy face wash

Hello,
I am back today to talk to you about a new favourite of mine. this was not something i picled up for yself actually. my sister bought from a trip. It is the Body Shop Tea Tree facewash.
When she gave this to me i wasn't so pumped up about it because i absolutely Hate Facewashes. i' ve had so many horrible experiences with drying facewashes (both medical and drugstore) , it just made me hate them.




However, when i tried this one it immediately made me fall in love. This product is meant to clean acne prone skin without overdrying it. In fact, it is very creamy and not too foamy. As soon as you start usin it on your face it releases a minty smell ( so don't get too close to the eye area). and once rinsed off,you're left with a slightly tingly feeling and a fresh face .

I honestly enjoy this bizarre feel especially that skin feels the kind of  tight afterwards, but not "your skin is so dry it's not going to stretch anymore ands will rip off" tight.
At last, once my skin is clean, i'll put some moisturizer and i'm good to go.
I honestly use this in the morning before putting makeup on  and at night after removing my makeup with baby wipes.

VERDICT:This product is simply perfect to clean and freshen skin. Big bonus It is affordable.( Too bad The body shop is not available worldwide)

Share on Google Plus

0 comments: