Foundation Routine

Hey J I know it’s been a while since l last published a post but here I am today back with a new post about the latest foundation routine that I have been using for my daily makeup J 
.
Well first I start by moisturizing my skin using none other than the garnier “crème bienfaisante” that I talk about here.



I than skip the primer step since I hate the clogged pores feeling and that my skin has been acting realy weird for these past few months. I have few dry  patches here and there, an oily t zone and cheeks and a LOT blemishes and scars,Which  made me switch to a medium coverage foundation.
I now use the all matt plus liquid foundation by “catrice” in the shade 20 nude beige. It is a very close match to my skin. This is the kind of matte but yet satin finish foundation. It doesn’t make me look flat or very oily throughout the day.  I apply it with my angled kabuki that I bought on amazon.com.






Moving on to concealers. I (luckily) don’t have very dark or baggy undereyes but I still need some coverage and light boost. I therefore apply my Maybelline “dream lumitouch” concealer in a reversed triangular shape and smudge it using my ring finger and a pointed brush also bought from amazon.


At last, to set it al in I use my “beautique #036” powder brush to slightly buff in my rimmel stay matte in the shade 004 sandstorm.



This routine helps me keep a healthy looking matte yet satin skin. But I have to mention that I do need some touchups every now and then since I do get oily and shiny in my t zone.

Thank you for reading :D see you soon.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments: